Selling Houses; Creating Homes!
Buying a Home!
Understanding the Process of Buying is the Most important element to making any Real Estate Transactions. Especially if you are a first time home buyer, and/or New Immigrant. Your knowledge about the system can make your home ownership dream become a reality sooner than you think.
Most people wait to contact their Realtor, until after getting mortgage approved, looking for properties online, and viewing a few open houses! Dont make that mistake! Talk to me Today, even if you plan to buy Next Year! Simply by understanding the process, you will be more clear, focused and with my experience and guidance, would be able to make a better decision, when buying a home.
Few things you may want to consider are:
1. Why do you want to buy your own home?
2. How much would you qualify for?
3. Do you have any debts? how is your credit history?
4. Have you bee pre approved for mortgage?
5. When should you start looking for a home?
6. Why would you want Realtor Representation? Did you know that as a Buyer when you hire a Realtor, YOU PAY NOTHING!
7. Should you interview agents to represent you as a Buyer?
8. What do you need to look out for in different areas in Surrey? Transportation, school, shopping, crime rate?
9. Should you get the home inspection done, and why?
10. How can you find ut about the property history and details?
11. What would be the negotiation process? transaction process? closing process?
For answers to the questions above and more, Call me today and Clarify your Confusion.
To start with, I can send you a copy of Home Buying Guide, simply fill out the contact form here and submit.